Start by opening up the Settings app on your phone.
Scroll down and find the Oggl entry and go into there.
Set the Log Out option to ON, and leave it that way.
Set the Clear Caches option to ON, and leave it that way.
Then do a quick shut down of Oggl, so that it can pick up the changed setting the next time it starts.
If you're not familiar with the app shutdown process, here's all you need to do:
- start with your phone *not* connected to your computer
- unlock your phone
- press your devices' home button to take you back to your main screen
- double click the home button, to bring up the background apps as a row of icons along the bottom of your screen
- press and hold the Oggl icon until it 'jiggles'
- tap the red minus symbol to close the app (you may want to take that same opportunity to close all your background apps. It'll free up memory and you'll be amazed at how many you had running)
Then launch Oggl and enter the email address of your Hipstaccount. If you have any trouble remembering the password, you can always reset it using this link: http://accounts.hipstamatic.com/forgot